|Voltage:||Customed Avaiable||Used For:||Plasic Products|
|Motor:||Servo & Standard & Variable Pump||Keyword:||Energy Saving|
|Warranty:||18 Months||Plastic Type:||Thermoplastic|
|Certification:||CE ISO9001||Color:||Blue And White|
Thermoplastic Injection Making Machine,
Household Plastic Mold Making Machine 16MPa,
Horizontal Injection Plastic Molding Machine
1. Cleaning and assembling of moulds should not be hammered by steel, but by copper rods; polishing mirrors for moulding should not be scraped by hard parts, and only wiped by clean cotton.
2, when the mold starts to produce, wipe the rust inhibitor and other dirt with cotton first and spray the release agent.
3. The ejection pressure and speed can not be adjusted too much, and the ejection product is limited.
4. The guide pillar and guide hole of the mould have dynamic components and must be added to each class.
5. When the mould is not produced, it must be sprayed with anti-rust agent; guide pillars, guide bushes, sliders, etc. must be lubricated, and should be placed in the mould library, not in wet places.
6. When trying out the mould, first use low pressure, low speed and low temperature to form for a long time, then press force, speed, time, temperature and sequence adjustment.
Fifth. Traffic safety requirements
1. Traffic operators must have special industry operation certificates and relevant knowledge of traffic operation. Familiar with safety operation procedures and able to comply with operation procedures.
2. Before use, check whether the control button can reliably control the lifting and operation, whether there is abnormal noise in operation, the wire rope should be wrapped correctly on the drum, and the brake is sensitive. In case of abnormal situation, professional personnel should be found in time to troubleshoot before use.
3. It is strictly forbidden to tilt lifting heavy objects and drag them along the ground by driving. Lifting moulds are strictly forbidden to cross or stay from the head. After lifting the platform, they must be lowered to about 50CM off the ground.
4, regular overhaul of driving, add lubricating oil, maintain good driving performance.
Sixth. Workshop environment requirements
a) Workshop lighting should be appropriate, night work, light to meet the requirements of normal work.
1, the machine can not have oil leakage, water leakage phenomenon, to ensure that the ground is clean, to prevent slipping when walking.
2, it is not allowed to randomly and randomly connect wires to ensure electricity safety.
3, machine equipment check every day to ensure that it is in a safe state.
4. Proper ventilation in the workshop can take away the waste gas from plastic processing and reduce the impact on the human body.
|Screw L/D Ration||L/D||22.2||20||18.2|
|Space Between Tie Bars||mm||530*510|
|Pump Motor Power||KW||18.5|
|Oil Tank Capacity||L||
Contact Person: Camile