Energy Saving Injection Molding Machine For Plastic Artifical Flowers and leaves Making factory with mould
Factory Plastic Switch Boxes Making Injection Molding Machine Horizontal automatic plastic electric junction box
|Voltage:||Customed Avaiable||Used For:||Plasic Products|
|Motor:||Servo & Standard & Variable Pump||Keyword:||Energy Saving|
|Warranty:||18 Months||Plastic Type:||Thermoplastic|
plastic moulding machine,
automatic injection moulding machine
1. Production Workshop
The layout of production workshop is mainly considered from two aspects: satisfying the production demand, optimizing the layout according to the production process, and meeting the flexible energy requirements under specific production conditions.
1. Electric power supply, while meeting the needs of stable production of electricity, has appropriate margin, so as not to cause excessive surplus and non-functional consumption.
2. Construct efficient cooling water circulation facilities and equip the cooling water system with effective insulation and insulation system.
3. Optimize the overall production layout of the workshop. Many production processes have successive coordination. Reasonable coordination can reduce turnaround time and energy consumption, and improve production efficiency.
4. Controlling plant equipment, such as lighting, as far as possible, with the smallest and most effective units.
5. Maintain the workshop equipment regularly to avoid the damage of public facilities, affecting the normal operation of production, and resulting in increased energy consumption.
2. Injection Molding Machine
Injection moulding machine is a major energy consumer in injection moulding workshop, which mainly consumes two parts: motor and heating.
1. Choose the suitable injection moulding machine according to the product characteristics. The injection moulding process of "big horse trolley" often means a lot of energy waste.
2. Selection of all-electric injection moulding machine and hybrid power injection moulding machine, has excellent energy-saving effect, can save 20-80%.
3. By using new heating technologies, such as electromagnetic induction heating and infrared heating, 20-70% of heating energy can be saved.
4. Effective insulation measures are adopted for heating and cooling systems to reduce heat and cold losses.
5. Maintain good lubrication of transmission parts and reduce the increase of energy consumption caused by increased friction or unstable operation of equipment.
6. Choose low-pressure hydraulic oil to reduce the waste of working energy in hydraulic system.
7. Parallel action, multi-cavity injection molding, multi-component injection molding and other processing technologies can significantly save energy.
8. Traditional mechanical hydraulic injection moulding machine also has a variety of energy-saving driving systems, replacing the traditional quantitative pump mechanical hydraulic injection moulding machine energy-saving effect is remarkable.
9. Maintain heating and cooling pipes regularly to ensure that there are no impurities and scale blockage in the pipes, so as to achieve the designed heating and cooling efficiency.
10. Ensure that the injection moulding machine is in good working condition. Unstable processing may lead to defective products and increase energy consumption.
11. Ensure that the equipment used is suitable for the products processed, such as PVC processing, special screw is often used.
Contact Person: Camile