|Voltage:||Customed Avaiable||Used For:||Plasic Products|
|Motor:||Servo & Standard & Variable Pump||Keyword:||Energy Saving|
|Warranty:||18 Months||Plastic Type:||Thermoplastic|
plastic moulding machine,
plastic injection molding equipment
1. The air inlet filter should be cleaned frequently. When the filter is blocked, the air inlet volume decreases, which will affect the drying effect.
2. In the drying process, powder material falls into hoppers and heating drums and accumulates over a long period of time, so it needs to be removed regularly (especially for long-term non-changing and non-changing dryers).
3. If the temperature is too high, when the raw materials are caked on the shield, the raw materials can not fall. At this time, it is strictly forbidden to scrape with iron bars and other hard objects to protect the screen hole separator from damage. The barrel should be decomposed first and properly disposed of.
4. Turn off the fan 10 minutes after closing the electric heating to ensure that the electric heater is fully cooled and its service life is prolonged.
5. During the drying process, the working condition of the dryer must be inspected regularly. If there is any abnormality, the dryer should be stopped and repaired immediately, and then opened for use after troubleshooting.
Contact Person: Mr. Michael