|Voltage:||Customed Avaiable||Used For:||Plastic Products|
|Motor:||Servo & Standard & Variable Pump||Keyword:||Energy Saving|
|Warranty:||18 Months||Plastic Type:||Thermoplastic|
plastic moulding machine,
automatic injection moulding machine
Not designing the proper draft: This refers to the angle at which the finished product is ejected from the mold. An insufficient draft can lead to ejection problems, costing significant time and money.
Improperly placed or sized gates: Gates are the openings in a mold through which thermoset or thermoplastic material is injected. Each will leave a vestige (scar), which can create aesthetic or functional problems if not properly placed.
The number of parts (cycles) required, as well as the material they will be made of will help drive decision-making as to how and with what materials to create the mold.
When a product has been properly designed, approved, and die cast, it’s time to start the actual manufacturing! Here are the basics of the injection molding process…
|Screw L/D Ration||L/D||22.1||21.6||19.5|
|Space Between Tie Bars||mm||420*420|
|Pump Motor Power||KW||13|
|Oil Tank Capacity||L||230|
1. Optimized clamping unit provides lower energy consumption and faster movements for reduced cycle times.
2. The redesigned toggle kinematics for higher efficiency and lower energy consumption for small and large machines.
3. The redesigned clamping unit providing lower platen stress and higher mold force stability, reducing mold wear and improving molded product stability.
4. Fixed platen with centralized force loading and less platen flexing. Redesigned moving platen providing centralized force distribution from the toggle system to the mold. The result: higher rigidity and stability.
5. Providing better lubrication and lower lubrication consumption. A smooth operation leads to longer lifetime of the clamp. Less maintenance required.
6. Due to new toggle design with optimized kinematics.
Take 200-ton clamping unit for example
Vm: Moving speed of movable platen
Vo: Moving speed of oil cylinder
7. The rigid one-piece injection base supports the common slide rail for injection and screw movements.
8. Highly optimized servo-hydraulic technology, with improved efficiency for lower energy consumption.
9. The technologically matured Jupiter II Series convinces not only with rapid, smooth mold movements and its highly economical energy consumption. The latest upgrade to the Jupiter - called “Plus” - has brought significant additional improvements.
10. FOUR SHORT STROKE MOLD BREAK CYLINDERS
For accurate mold height control with closed loop position feedback, ensures the mold is clamped with parallel movement.
11. HIGHLY RIGID INJECTION UNIT GUIDANCE
with independent movement of the screw drive support.
Contact Person: Rayson