Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Structure:||Horizontal Injection Molding Machine||Usage:||Electric Parts|
|Machine Weight::||37T||Clamping Force::||7800KN|
|Space Between Tie Bar:||980*950mm||Pump Motor Power:||37+30KW|
1. Optimized clamping unit provides lower energy consumption and faster movements for reduced cycle times.
2. The redesigned toggle kinematics for higher efficiency and lower energy consumption for small and large machines.
3. The redesigned clamping unit providing lower platen stress and higher mold force stability, reducing mold wear and improving molded product stability.
4. Fixed platen with centralized force loading and less platen flexing. Redesigned moving platen providing centralized force distribution from the toggle system to the mold. The result: higher rigidity and stability.
5. Providing better lubrication and lower lubrication consumption. A smooth operation leads to longer lifetime of the clamp. Less maintenance required.
6. Due to new toggle design with optimized kinematics.
Take 200-ton clamping unit for example
Vm: Moving speed of movable platen
Vo: Moving speed of oil cylinder
The rigid one-piece injection base supports the common slide rail for injection and screw movements.
Highly optimized servo-hydraulic technology, with improved efficiency for lower energy consumption.
The technologically matured Jupiter II Series convinces not only with rapid, smooth mold movements and its highly economical energy consumption. The latest upgrade to the Jupiter - called “Plus” - has brought significant additional improvements.
10. FOUR SHORT STROKE MOLD BREAK CYLINDERS
For accurate mold height control with closed loop position feedback, ensures the mold is clamped with parallel movement.
High efficiency, Energy-saving and high precise proportional pressure and flow variable displacement pump system make the out of the hydraulic system matching the required power for entire machine operation without loss of high pressure throttle and overflow energy. As comparedwith constant displacement pump, it saves power by 30%~60%. A motor with same power may be fitted with an oil pump of bigger displacement and thus accelerates the speed of machine.Besides, the low oil temperature will prolong the service life of sealing elements.
|Screw L/D Ration||L/D||23.2||22||19.9||19|
|Space Between Tie Bars||mm||980*950|
|Pump Motor Power||KW||37+30|
|Oil Tank Capacity||L||1500|
Contact Person: Mike