Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Plasticizing Way:||Screw Type||Clamping Way:||Hydraulic & Mechanical|
|Automation:||Automatic||Transport Package:||Export Standard Packing|
|HS Code:||8477101090||Clamping Force:||20000KN|
1. Production Workshop
The layout of production workshop is mainly considered from two aspects: satisfying the production demand, optimizing the layout according to the production process, and meeting the flexible energy requirements under specific production conditions.
1. Electric power supply, while meeting the needs of stable production of electricity, has appropriate margin, so as not to cause excessive surplus and non-functional consumption.
2. Construct efficient cooling water circulation facilities and equip the cooling water system with effective insulation and insulation system.
3. Optimize the overall production layout of the workshop. Many production processes have successive coordination. Reasonable coordination can reduce turnaround time and energy consumption, and improve production efficiency.
4. Controlling plant equipment, such as lighting, as far as possible, with the smallest and most effective units.
5. Maintain the workshop equipment regularly to avoid the damage of public facilities, affecting the normal operation of production, and resulting in increased energy consumption.
2. Injection Molding Machine
Injection moulding machine is a major energy consumer in injection moulding workshop, which mainly consumes two parts: motor and heating.
1. Choose the suitable injection moulding machine according to the product characteristics. The injection moulding process of "big horse trolley" often means a lot of energy waste.
2. Selection of all-electric injection moulding machine and hybrid power injection moulding machine, has excellent energy-saving effect, can save 20-80%.
3. By using new heating technologies, such as electromagnetic induction heating and infrared heating, 20-70% of heating energy can be saved.
4. Effective insulation measures are adopted for heating and cooling systems to reduce heat and cold losses.
5. Maintain good lubrication of transmission parts and reduce the increase of energy consumption caused by increased friction or unstable operation of equipment.
6. Choose low-pressure hydraulic oil to reduce the waste of working energy in hydraulic system.
7. Parallel action, multi-cavity injection molding, multi-component injection molding and other processing technologies can significantly save energy.
8. Traditional mechanical hydraulic injection moulding machine also has a variety of energy-saving driving systems, replacing the traditional quantitative pump mechanical hydraulic injection moulding machine energy-saving effect is remarkable.
9. Maintain heating and cooling pipes regularly to ensure that there are no impurities and scale blockage in the pipes, so as to achieve the designed heating and cooling efficiency.
10. Ensure that the injection moulding machine is in good working condition. Unstable processing may lead to defective products and increase energy consumption.
11. Ensure that the equipment used is suitable for the products processed, such as PVC processing, special screw is often used.
3. Injection Mold
Mold structure and die condition often have a significant impact on injection molding cycle and processing energy consumption.
1. Reasonable die design, including runner design, gate type, number of cavity, heating and cooling water, can help to reduce energy consumption.
2. Using hot runner die can not only save material and reduce energy consumption of material recovery, but also have significant energy-saving effect in the forming process itself.
3. Shape-copying quick-cooling and fast-heating dies can significantly save processing energy consumption and achieve better surface quality.
4. Ensuring the balanced filling of each cavity can shorten the forming cycle, ensure the uniformity of product quality, and have excellent energy-saving effect.
5. Using CAE-aided design technology for die design, die flow analysis and simulation can reduce the energy consumption of die debugging and multiple die repair.
6. On the premise of guaranteeing the quality of products, the use of lower clamping force can help prolong the life of the die, facilitate the rapid filling of the die, and help save energy.
7. Do a good job of mould maintenance to ensure the effective condition of heating and cooling water channel.
4. Peripheral Equipment
1. Choose the appropriate auxiliary equipment to meet the requirements of the work, but not too rich.
2. Maintenance of equipment to ensure that the equipment is in normal working condition. Abnormal auxiliary equipment will lead to unstable production and even poor quality of parts, resulting in increased energy consumption.
3. Optimize the coordination work and operation sequence between the main engine and peripheral equipment.
4. Optimize the location of peripheral equipment and production equipment, and make peripheral equipment as close as possible to the host without affecting the operation conditions.
5. Many auxiliary equipment manufacturers provide on-demand energy supply system, which can achieve significant energy saving.
6. Use rapid die changing equipment to reduce the waiting time needed for switching products in production.
The energy consumption of different materials processing is different. At the same time, the improper management of materials or the improper management of recycled materials will lead to the increase of production energy consumption.
1. On the premise of meeting the performance of products, materials with lower processing energy consumption should be preferentially selected.
2. Under the condition of satisfying the optimization of service performance and cost, high flowability materials should be selected first.
3. Note that materials from different suppliers may have different process conditions.
4. Material drying treatment, it is best to use with drying, to avoid waste of energy after drying material moisture.
5. Do a good job of material preservation, prevent materials from mixing into impurities or foreign bodies, and eventually lead to poor products.
6. Certain recycled materials are allowed to be added to some products, but attention should be paid to the preservation and cleanliness of recycled materials so as to avoid bad parts due to unclean materials.
Contact Person: Rayson