Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||Customed Avaiable||Used For:||Plasic Products|
|Motor:||Servo & Standard & Variable Pump||Keyword:||Energy Saving|
|Warranty:||18 Months||Plastic Type:||Thermoplastic|
plastic moulding machine,
plastic injection molding equipment
1.Preparing before polishing
1. The polishing and polishing personnel must be trained and qualified by examinations before they can take up their posts.
2. Define the technological requirements of the workpiece, the material and initial state, the processing position, shape, size and polishing accuracy requirements of this process.
3. Before polishing, it is necessary to check whether the polishing surface has defects such as collapse, collapse angle, over-cutting, deformation and sand holes, and whether the remaining polishing allowance is sufficient.
4. Reasonable selection of tools, fixtures, main and auxiliary materials for this process according to process specifications.
5. Proper protection of workpiece according to process requirements.
6. Revalidate steps 1-5 and enter the operation procedure.
2. Fixture and Protection of Workpieces
1. For the higher or longer workpieces below 20kg, the clamp of bench clamp is required on the polishing table.
2. For larger and heavier workpieces, front and rear magnets and screw clamps should be used on the polishing table to tighten them.
3. When grinding and polishing workpieces with a working car, wedges or related measures should be adopted to ensure the stability and safety of the work.
4. Rubber sheets should be used to protect the small and vulnerable workpieces.
5. Workpieces with sharp and angular corners shall be protected by rubber tape and adhesive paper to prevent injury or damage to workers and workpieces.
6. For the workpiece that needs to keep edge and sealing position, it is possible to adopt a baffle (saw blade or iron sheet) or a baffle to fix and protect the chamfer and chamfer of the anti-edge.
3. Content and scope of self-inspection
1. Whether the sealing surface is caved in and rounded;
2. Whether to destroy the original die inclination or not;
3. Check the size of each polishing surface to see if it exceeds the reserved amount.
4. Whether the corner at the bottom of the cavity is concave into the side and bottom;
5. Is there an inversion phenomenon?
6. Whether the roughness has met the requirements of the drawings;
7. After passing the self-inspection, it shall be sent to the team leader (or inspector) for inspection.
Contact Person: Camile